Below is a summary of what we did in French class this week:
- Familarize students with food vocabulary words and get students to express what they like and what they do not like e.g. J'aime la pizza. Je n'aime pas la salade.
- Students work on worksheets to practice completing J'aime and Je n'aime pas phrases with food vocabulary words
- "J'ai... Qui a..." number activity to review numbers 1 to 30
- Students express what they like and do not like using food vocabulary words e.g. J'aime la pomme. Je n'aime pas la carotte.
- Game activity to practice food vocabulary words
- Sing songs and play games to review parts of the body
- Review the five senses: "Qu'est-ce qu'on mange... on écoute... on touche... etc" with the help of picture dictionary
- "Les Cinq Sens" worksheets to assess student's knowledge of the five senses
- Coloring activity to review colours
- Sing songs and play games to review numbers and colours
- Garçon and fille revision: students take turns saying if they are boy or girl "Je suis un garçon/une fille..."
- Students trace numbers 1 to 5