- We played a game to review the different types of transportation that we've learned in this unit.
- We talked about road safety: we sang a song about traffic lights (Les Feux de Circulation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YXol45Y2g) and played a fun game similar to freeze dance that involves the three lights.
- Le feu rouge - Arrêtez! (Red light means "Stop"!)
- Le feu jaune - Ralentissez! (Yellow light means "Slow down!")
- Using the taught space vocabulary, we talked about what we see in space and what we don't:
- En espace, je vois... un astronaute, le soleil, des planètes...
- En espace, je ne vois pas... une fille, un garçon, une fleur...
- Students reponded to simple questions in complete sentences related to inventions:
- Qui a inventé la téléphone?
- Qui a inventé la voiture?
- Avec quelle invention je peux voyager?
- Avec quelle invention je peux réchauffer de la nourriture?
- We talked about our favourite inventions and why and wrote in our journal using complete sentences following the teacher's model.
- We practiced writing numbers on the board and corrected each other of any mistakes. Then we worked on a number worksheet on our own.