- We continued to practice counting from 1-20 and played various number games such as bingo, 20, counting objects, and filling in missing numbers.
- We did fun activities to review concepts about the planets and the Solar System.
- We discussed the difference between "le jour" (day) and "la nuit" (night): Le jour - on se lève et on joue/dance (we wake up, we play and dance); La nuit - on se couche (we sleep). We also talked about the things we might see during the day and the things we might see at night (e.g. le jour - le soleil, l'arc en ciel, les oiseaux... la nuit - la lune, les étoiles, le hibou...)
- We started on a new unit on inventions: Students played "Jeu de Téléphone/Broken Telephone" and learned about various inventions (e.g. la téléphone, l'avion, le micro-ondes...), who they were invented by, their purpose/importance, etc.
- We learned and practiced conjugating regular "-er" verbs with winter action words (e.g. lancer, patiner, glisser...etc.).
- We also had fun playing verb tic-tac-toe as a class and with a partner.