Please take a look at what we did in French class this past week.
- We learned to count from 1-20.
- We sang the number song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEz58BblMY
- We played number games.
- We've been learning about the different community helpers/professions: what they do and where they work.
- We wrote and drew a picture of what we want to be when we grow up by copying the sentence "Quand je serai grand(e), je serai ________________." and filling in the blank (e.g. docteur, professeur(e), dentiste, etc.).
- We learned about winter activities/sports and talked about our favourite winter activity/sport by completing the phrase: "Pendant l'hiver, j'aime...".
- We played charades to guess the activities/sports.
Have a wonderful weekend!