Please take a look at what we did in French class on the third week!
- We sang and danced to a song about "Les filles et les garçons" that sounds like "Farmer in the dell" song.
- Students are able to express which gender they are (e.g. Je suis un garçon "I am a boy" or Je suis une fille "I am a girl"). We completed a worksheet and circled and colored which one we are.
- We practiced counting and tracing numbers from 1-5.
- We played "What's missing" and matching game to review classroom objects. We also worked on a cut and paste activity and traced the vocabulary words.
- We practiced counting from 1-20. We are starting to learn how to count from 20-30.
- We played "What's missing", "Hangman" and matching game to review classroom objects.
- We also worked on a worksheet where we have to write the words under the corresponding pictures of the classroom objects.