L'Action de Grâce!


Bonjour!



Please take a look at what the JK - Grade 1 classes did for Thanksgiving this week!



JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN:

  • We learned the fall colours (rouge, jaune, orange, vert, brun). We took turns saying each colour and went around the classroom looking for objects that correspond with each colour.  
  • We worked on fall/Thanksgiving colour by number activities.  
  • We sang a Thanksgiving song "Merci Merci" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZAwFht8taw).































SENIOR KINDERGARTEN:
  • We talked about the food we eat on Thanksgiving.
  • We talked about what we are thankful for (e.g. Je dis merci pour ma famille "my family", mes amis "my friends", ma maison "my house", mes jouets "my toys"...). We wrote and drew a picture of one thing we are thankful for.
  • We sang a Thanksgiving song "Merci Merci" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZAwFht8taw). 
  • We worked on a Thanksgiving colour by number activity.









GRADE 1:

  • We talked about the food we eat on Thanksgiving and worked on a Thanksgiving vocabulary worksheet. 
  • We talked about what we are thankful for (e.g. Je dis merci pour ma famille "my family", mes amis "my friends", mon école "my school", mes professeurs "my teachers", ma maison "my house", mes jouets "my toys", etc). We wrote in our journal one thing we are thankful for and drew a picture.  
  • We sang a Thanksgiving song "Merci Merci" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZAwFht8taw).
  • We made a turkey craft where we wrote 5 things we are thankful for on the feathers of the turkey. 
  • We worked on a Thanksgiving colour by number activity.



 



































Have a wonderful Thanksgiving long weekend!! Joyeuse fête de l'Action de grâce!!

-Mlle. Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment